Camping naturista Ca‘ le Scope, based in Via Cadotto 24 40043 Marzabotto (BO) Italy, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reported in this privacy statement.
Via Cadotto 24 40043 Marzabotto (BO) Italy
- Zuijderwijk is the Data Protection Officer of the Naturist Camping Ca ‚le Scope
It can be reached via [email protected]
Personal data that we process
Camping naturista Ca ‚le Scope processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– Name and surname
– Date of birth
– Place of birth
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by making a booking request on the website, in correspondence and by phone
– List with customer contact details via an app
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
our website and / or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors under the age of 16 years. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities, in order to prevent data on minors from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at am[email protected] and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Camping naturista Ca ‚le Scope processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To manage your payment. Basis: agreement.
– Sending our newsletter. Basis: allowed. You can indicate at any time that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter.
– To be able to call you or send an email if necessary to perform our services. Basis: agreement.
– To inform you about changes to our services and products. Basis: agreement.
– Naturist Camping Ca ‚le Scope also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as the data we need to register camping guests with the Province. If you object to this, you will not be able to stay on the campsite.
Naturist Camping Ca ‚le Scope does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of the naturist Camping Ca ‚le Scope).
How long do we keep personal data?
Camping naturista Ca ‚le Scope does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data was collected. We use the following retention periods for the following personal data:
– Name and surname: 5 years after the last visit
– Date of birth: 5 years after the last visit
– Place of birth: 5 years after the last visit
– Details address: 5 years after the last visit
– Telephone number: 5 years after the last visit
– Email address: 5 years after the last visit
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a request for booking on this website, by correspondence, by phone or at check-in: 5 years after the last visit
– List with the customer’s contact details via an app (WhatsApp, Google Workspace): 5 years after the last visit
Sharing personal data with third parties
Naturist Camping Ca ‚le Scope does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to fulfill a legal obligation. We enter into a processing contract with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Naturist Camping Ca ‚le Scope remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
Camping naturista Ca ‚le Scope uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not violate your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit this website for the first time. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and for your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can disable cookies by setting your Internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all previously stored information via your browser settings.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Camping naturista Ca ‚le Scope and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can send us a request to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, cancellation, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or opposition to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]. To ensure that the access request was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable area, number strip at the bottom of the passport), passport number and city service number (BSN) in black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Naturist Camping Ca ‚le Scope would also like to point out that you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority.
How we protect personal data
Camping Naturista Ca ‚le Scope takes the protection of your data and considers it appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not adequately protected or there are indications of abuse, contact our customer service or through [email protected]