1/6 – 15/9
|Pitch (per night)|
|Adult||€ 11,50||€ 9,25|
|Child 3 – 12 years||€ 5,50||€ 5,50|
|Pitch||€ 17,00||€ 13,50|
|Electricity||€ 4,00||€ 4,00|
|One main residence per pitch plus an extra tent for children under 21|
|Dog (max. 2, always on a leash)||€ 4,00||€ 4,00|
|Fridge rental on the pitch||€ 5,50||€ 5,50|
|Dog fence||€ 5,00||€ 5,00|
|Day visit (on request)||€ 11,50||€ 9,25|
|2-person cabin (casa mobile)
Rental caravan (inc. 2 prs)
Cleaning fee per reservation
The following booking and cancellation conditions apply to the reservation of a PITCH:
1. From July 15 and August 31, a payment obligation applies for the entire reserved period. Not outside this period.
2. There is no minimum reservation period.
The following booking and cancellation conditions apply to the reservation of a rental accommodation:
1. June, July and August: stays from Saturday 3 pm to Saturday 10 am. Other months: at least 3 nights.
2. Within 7 days after confirmation of the reservation, 35% of the total amount of the rent by bank transfer. This makes the reservation final. Camping pitches can be booked for 1 or more nights.
3. The full amount must be paid eight weeks before the arrival date.
4. The prepayments in points 2 and 3 are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
We recommend that you take a cancellation insurance.
Ask about the possibilities of placing an extra tent for children near the rental accommodation.
For a day visit to Ca ‘le Scope it is advised to call or send an email in advance. Availability for day visitors is limited and we have a door policy.
Disappointment can be avoided by contacting us in advance. Guests who know Ca ‘le Scope know why.