15.04 to 14.06
16.09 to 15.10
15.06 to 15.09
|Adult||€ 8,75||€ 10,30|
|Child 3 – 13 years||€ 5,00||€ 5,00|
|Pitch||€ 12,40||€ 14,60|
|Electricity||€ 3,45||€ 3,45|
|One main residence per pitch plus an extra tent for children under 21|
|Standard breakfast p.p.p.d.||€ 6,85||€ 6,85|
|Fridge rental on the pitch||€ 5,00||€ 5,00|
|Dog fence||€ 5,00||€ 5,00|
|Day visit (on request)||€ 15,00||€ 15,00|
|2-person cabin (casa mobile)
Rental caravan (inc. 2 prs)
You can reserve a camping pitch without obligation. There are no booking conditions.
The following booking and cancellation conditions apply to the reservation of a rental accommodation:
1. Minimum stay of 2 nights in low season. Minimum stay of 5 nights in high season.
2. Within 5 days after confirmation of the reservation, 25% of the total amount of the rent by bank transfer. This makes the reservation final.
3. In case of cancellation within 60 days before the date of arrival, the total amount of the rent must be paid in full.
4. The amounts resulting from the cancellation conditions must be paid within 10 working days from the date of cancellation.
5. In case of later arrival or earlier departure than the period of reservation, the total amount of the reserved rental period must be paid in full.
We recommend that you take a cancellation insurance.
Ask about the possibilities of placing an extra tent for children near the rental accommodation.
For a day visit to Ca ‘le Scope it is advised to call or send an email in advance. Availability for day visitors is limited and we have a door policy.
Disappointment can be avoided by contacting us in advance. Guests who know Ca ‘le Scope know why.